- 1994 JD 4960 MFWD Tractor - Cab; A/C; Radio; GPS Ready; 3pt; Quick Hitch; PTO; 3-Remotes; Dual 460/85R46 Rear Rubber; 16.9R30 Front Rubber; SN: RW4960P005560
- 1991 JD 4955 MFWD Tractor - Cab; Air; 6,774 hrs. at Listing; MFWD; 3pt; Quick Hitch; PTO; 3-Remotes; Dual 18.4R46 Rear Rubber; 16.9R30 Front Rubber; 8-Front Weights; SN: RW4955P008694
- 1993 JD 7600 Tractor - 2WD; Cab; A/C; Radio; Power Shift Trans; 3pt; PTO; 3-Remotes; Dual 380/90R46 Rear Rubber; SN: RW7600P003246
- JD 7200 Tractor – Cab; A/C; Power Shift Trans.; 3pt.; PTO; 3-Remotes; 380/90R46 Radial Dual Rear Rubber; SN P003246
- 1982 JD 4440 FWA Tractor - Cab; A/C; 9,164 Actual hrs.; 3pt; PTO; 3-Remotes; 480/80R38 Rear Rubber; 9-Front Tractor Weights; Wheel Weights; SN: 4440H 063825RW
- 1974 JD 4230 2WD Tractor - Cab; Air; 9,464 Actual hrs.; 3pt; PTO; 3-Remotes; 6-Rear Tractor Weights; w/Ezee-On Front End Loader; 6' Bucket; SN: 013839R
- 1973 JD 4230 2WD Tractor - Cab; Air; Radio; 7,053 Actual hrs.; 3pt; PTO; 3-Remotes; 9.5R48 Narrow Rear Rubber; SN: 4230P 030209R
- 1977 JD 2640 2WD Tractor - ROPS; Diesel; 3pt; PTO; Dual Remotes; 9.5R44 Narrow Rear Rubber; 5,230 hrs. on Tach at Listing; 4-Front Weights; SN: 2640B 269478T
- 1974 IH 966 2WD Tractor - Cab; 9,714 hrs. on Tach at Listing; 3pt; PTO; Dual Remotes; Excellent 420/85R38 Dual Rear Rubber; SN: 2510175U009712
- 1955 Farmall 300 Tractor - Gas; Single Front End; PTO; 2-Front and 1-Rear Remote; 12.4-38 Rear Rubber; SN: 7352 SJ
- 2000 JD 9650 STS Combine - 4,700 hrs. at Listing; 3,160 hrs. on Rotor; A/C; GreenStar Ready; Radio; Buddy Seat; 30.5L-32 Front Rubber; 18.4-26; SN: H09650S685704 w/JD 922 R Grain Platform – 22’; SN: H00922R700814
- New Holland TR 86 Combine - Diesel; 5,030 Hrs at Listing; Air; w/NH 971 20' Grain Platform
- 1994 MacDon Premier 2900 Turbo Swather – Cab; Radio; A/C; 3,052 hrs.; w/MacDon 942 Multi-Crop Special; SN: 90770
- JD 893 8-Row Corn Header
- JD 914 P Pick-up Header w/Rake-up
- 13’ Rake-up/12’ Pick-up Header
Forklift & Crawler Tractors
- Hyster 50 Forklift - Propane; 4,600 hrs. at Listing; 5,000 lb. Capacity; 20' Reach; 3-Stage; Side Shift; Hard Rubber; Monocontrol; 46" Forks;
- IH TD9 Tractor/Dozer - Diesel; 22" Pads; Pins @ 80-85%; 10' Blade; Remotes
- IH TD6 Crawler/Tractor – PTO; Remotes
Planters & Drill
- JD MaxEmerge 1730 12-Row Vacuum Planter - 3pt; 22" Row Spacing; Markers; Good Boxes; 6-Ditchers
- Great Plains Solid Stand 20 Grain Drill - 3pt; 20'; 6"x40 Drops; Hydraulic Markers; One Season on New Disks and Scrapers and Rubber; w/20' TB and 9-Ditchers; w/Pull Tongue on Rubber; MD: 3RD20; SN: GP-4937B
- JD 7100 8-Row Planter - 3pt; 29.5" Row Spacing; W/20' TB and 4 Ditchers
- Wil-Rich 15' Offset Disk - 26"x9" Spacing; Disk Scrapers; Tandem Rubber; Rear Hitch; Hydraulics Plum to Rear; SN: 438900
- Schmeiser 16' Packer - On Hydraulic Transport; 19x13 Rings
- (2) JD 975 5-Bottom Switch Plows - 3pt; 25" Plow Spacing
- 14' Ace Seedbed Maker - Schmeiser Rings; S-Tines; Dual Inside Rubber; Rear Hitch; Hydraulics Plum to Rear
- 14' Ace Seedbed Maker - Schmeiser Rings; S-Tines; Dual Inside Rubber; Rear Hitch
- Case IH Conser-Till – 18”x8” Front Smooth Blades; Rear Hitch; Single Rubber
- Krause 7-Shank V-Ripper - 12' TB; Rear Hitch; Hydraulics Plum to the Rear
- (2) S-Tine Cultivators – 11’ & 14’
- 1968 IH 1850 Truck - MV 446 Gas; 5/4 Trans; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 205" WB; w/20' Spudnik Combo Bed; Electric Belt Drive; Manual Cover
- 1968 IH Loadstar 1800 Truck - Detroit Diesel; 5/4 Trans.; 179,318 Miles; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 205" WB; Twin Cylinder Hoist; 20' Dump Bed
- 1968 IH Loadstar 1800 Truck - Detroit Diesel; 5/4 Trans.; 150,652 Miles; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 205" WB; Twin Cylinder Hoist; 20' Dump Bed
- 1972 IH Loadstar 1700 Truck - 343 Gas Engine; 5/4 Trans; Twin Cylinder Hoist; 17' Callahan Combo Bed; 208" WB; Single Axle and Tandem Rubber
- 1972 IH Loadstar 1700 Truck - 345 Gas Engine; 5/4 Trans; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 207" WB; Twin Cylinder Hoist; w/20' Callahan Combo Bed; Electric Belt Drive
- 1980 GMC 7000 Truck - 427 V8 Gas Engine; 13-spd; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 220" WB; w/20' Spudnik Combo Bed; Electric Belt Drive; Manual Cover
- 1955 Chevy 6100 Water Truck – 235 Gas Engine; 4/3 Trans; Single Axle and Tandem Rubber; 162” WB; 14’ Bed w/1,000 gal Water Tank; Pacer Pump – Honda Engine
- 1957 GMC Water Truck – 270 Gas Engine; 5/3 Trans; 64,687 on Odo at Listing; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 171” WB; 20’ Wood Flatbed; 1,500 gal. Poly Tank; Honda 5.5HP Motor
- 1951 Chevy Flatbed Truck - Gas; 4/2 Trans; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 210" WB; 20' Steel Flatbed
- 1966 IH Loadstar CO 1800 Boom Truck - 345 Engine; Propane; 5-spd; Single Axle; Tandem Rubber; 108" WB; w/Cable Boom; 4,500 lb. Capacity
- 1963 IH Loadstar 1600 Dump Truck -304 Gas Engine; 5/2 Trans; Single Axle and Tandem Rubber; 175" WB; Twin Cylinder Hoist; 15' Steel Bed; 4' Steel Rails
- 1948 Chevy Fuel Truck - 261 Gas Engine; PTO, 4-spd; Rounded Rear Window; w/400 gal. Fuel Tank
- 1968 IH 1850 Truck - MV 446 Gas; 5/4 Trans; 240,211 Miles at Listing; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 205" WB; w/20' Spudnik Combo Bed; Electric Belt Drive; Manual Cover
- 1991 Chevy S10 Pickup – 2.5L Gas; 5sp; 2WD; Regular Cab; 90,716 Miles
- 1987 Nissan Pickup – Z24 Gas; 5sp; 2WD; Regular Cab; 6’ Bed; 60,958 Miles
- (2) 1994 Ford Rangers – Parts Vehicles
- (2) Nissan Pickups – Parts Vehicles
110 gal. SS Tank and Side Arm Boom; Eversman100 6-Way Hydraulic Back Blade; Alice-Chalmers Air Compressor w/Farm Trailer; 3pt 64’ Spray Booms w/Electric Valve Setup; 3pt V-Ditcher-Hydraulic Rubber, Manual Wing Adjust; 20’ Flatbed Trailer-Wood Deck; Rears 150 gal. Pak Tank- 50’ Boom; Woods DO80 Rotary Mower-7’, PTO; 14’ Marvin Tri-Land Plane; Picket Hydraulic Headland Opener- 3pt; Hancock Can- 8yd, 7’ Throat; Pull Type; PTO; M&W Rotary Hoe- 26’, Wing Up, Rubber, 3pt; Westfield WR80-61 Auger- 61’, 9” Diameter, PTO; 3-Lilliston Rolling Cultivators; Ag Leader Combine Yield Monitor; Bridgeford Lathe – 24”, 4-Jaw Chuck, 12’ Bed, Large amount of cutting tools
Your use of this site and bid placement constitutes your acceptance and agreement to adhere to these terms. Please print a copy for your records. All bidders are responsible for reading all terms and conditions carefully. Lack of knowledge of Auction Terms and Conditions will not release bidders from their obligations.
A. All Premiums are figured on a “per item” basis. An onsite Buyer's Premium of 10% is added to the high bid on any items $2,500 and under. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
B. Online (INTERNET) Purchases will follow the listed Buyers Premium Scales: Items purchased at $2,500.00 and under will be charged a 12% Internet Buyers Premium. Items purchased at or above $2,500.01 will be charged a 2% Internet Buyers Premium. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
A. All sales are final – no refunds
B. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or good personal checks are accepted. Should you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% handling fee. Buyers must register, bid, and pay onsite to wave the 4% handling fee.
C. Unless otherwise arranged, the auction company will charge out credit cards on account for online buyers.
D. If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Company. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers.
E. The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company’s bank.
A. No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made.
B. Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time is subject to a $75 convenience fee.
A. All titled vehicles require a title transfer and are subject to transfer fees. Please take this into consideration when bidding
B. Title Purpose Only transfers are subject to a $120 transfer fee without the 3-Day Temp License, $155 transfer fee with the 3-Day Temp License.
C. Car and SUV Passenger Vehicle Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $227.75 to $247.75. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs..
D. Pickup Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $225 to $291. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs.
E. Any Vehicle or Trailer weighing greater than 4,000lbs are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
F. Any Recreational Vehicle or Trailer sold are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
G. Residents of the following cities may be subject to a Transportation District Fee –
Anacortes, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Buckley, Burien, Carbonado, Clarkston, Des Moines, DuPont, Edgewood, East Wenatchee, Eatonville, Electric City, Edmonds, Enumclaw, Everett, Grandview, Granite Falls, Kalama, Kelso, Kenmore, Kittitas, Lake Forest Park, Lakewood, Lynnwood, Mabton, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Normandy Park, Mountlake Terrace, Olympia, Orting, Prosser, Roy, Royal City, Seattle, Sedro Woolley, Snoqualmie, Soap Lake, Spokane, Tacoma, Toppenish, University Place, Wapato, Wenatchee, Wilkeson, Zillah. Please check at the trailer to see if your city of residence is subject to this fee.
H. Any and all fees will be collected for every vehicle sold.
Firearm Transfers (If Applicable)
A. All firearms are subject to a $30 transfer fee paid directly to Olde World Trading Company.
B. Buyers must comply and pass a federal background check in order to purchase any firearm sold.
C. Purchase prices will not be refunded to those individuals who fail to pass a federal background check.
D. A valid conceal carry permit will allow buyers, who pay the required transfer fee and pass the federal background check, to have the ability to transfer and pickup handguns in the same day. Persons who do not have a valid conceal carry permit will have to wait a series a days before the transfer process is complete.
A. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
B. The Auction Company and/or the estate are not responsible for accidents on auction day or after items are sold.
C. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or for no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers or the Seller.
D. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, MarkNet Alliance, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, LLC, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
E. Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
F. I grant Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers the right and permission to use video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
G. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers reserves the right to revise The Terms and Conditions at any time.