2 Auction Rings (Starting at 9am) - 1. Shop Misc; 2. Shop Hand Tools; 3. Shop Tools & Machinery; 4; Cultivating Tools & Misc; 5. Furniture & Household Items
1 Auction Ring (Starting Approx at 11:30am) - 6. Firearms; 7. Livestock Equipment; 8. Structures; 9. Skid Steer/ATV Attachments; 10. Vehicles/ATVs/Lawn Mowers; 11. Pivot & Wheel Line; Tractors/Excavator/Backhoe; 12. Combines & Headers; 13. Tillage Equipment; 14. Sprayers/Planters/Drills; 15. Spud Equipment; 16. Grain Bins/Augers; 17. Misc Farm Machinery
Tractors & Combines
- 1999 Case IH MX240 MFWD Tractor - 5,719 hrs.; Cab; A/C; 3pt; PTO; 4-Remotes; Quick Hitch; Rear Duals; 18-Front Weights; Buddy Seat
- Case IH MXM175 MFWD Tractor - 7,313 hrs.; Cab; A/C; 3pt.; Dual PTO; 2-Working Remotes; Rear Duals; w/LX162 Front Loader; 96" Front Bucket
- 1991 Case IH 7110 Magnum Tractor - Cab; 2WD; A/C; Radio; 3pt; PTO; 2-Remotes; 8-Weights; 480/80R42 Rear Rubber; SN: JJA0033316
- 1987 Case IH 4494 Articulating 4WD Tractor - Cab; 2,122 hrs. on Tach; A/C; Radio; 3pt; PTO; 4-Remotes; 14-Front Weights; Good 14.9R46 Rubber
- 1992 IH 1680 Combine - 4,223 hrs.; Cab; A/C; Monitors; Hopper Extensions; SN: JJC0117843
- IH 2208 8 Row Header - Poly Cones; SN: HAJ 0008729; Good Condition
- 1990 Case IH 1660 Combine – 4,233 hrs.; Cab; A/C; Monitors; Hopper Extensions; SN: JJC0117843
- McCormick Farmall Super A Tractor - Gas; Wide Front-End
- MF 255 Tractor w/Bush Hog Freeman 3000 Front Loader - Diesel, 3pt., PTO, 2-Remotes, Hi/Lo/4sp
- JD 60 Tractor, Powr-Trol, Single Front End (new tire) - Hand clutch; 2pt/3pt; PTO; Remotes; SN 602510
Backhoe & Lift
- Case 590 Turbo Backhoe - 5,943 hrs.; 4x4; 88" Bucket; Twin Cylinder; 17" Hoe; Extra Remotes; SN: KJAB0017113
- Hitachi UH07 Excavator - Diesel; 32" 12' Stick, Steel Pads; Pins @ 80%; 3,356 hrs. on Tach; 48" Bucket
- Mark Lift 62 Zoom Boom - 5,308 hrs.; 60'; 4 Cyl. Gas
- 1993 Kenworth Grain Truck - Detroit Series 60 Engine; Eaton Fuller 9-spd. Trans.; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 224" WB; 20' Bed; Hoist; Aux. Auger Control; Rear Remotes; Manual Roll Top Cover
- 1984 GMC Brigadier Grain Truck – 855 Cummins; Road Ranger 9-spd.; 20' Bed; Lo-Boy ST580 Twin Cylinder Hoist; Tandem Axle and Rubber; Rear Pneumatic Connection; Sold w/20' Grain Box
- 1971 GMC Grain Truck - V8 Gas; 5/2-spd. Trans.; Tandem Axle and Rubber; 16' Bed; Hoist; 44" Steel Racks
- 1975 Chevy C65 Truck - 350 Propane Engine; 5/2-spd. Trans.; Tandem Rubber; 15' Bed; 2,500 gal. Poly Tank
Planters, Drills & Sprayers
- 2015 CASE IH 1225 Early Riser Vacuum Planter - 8-Row; 4-Fertilizer Boxes; w/Monitors; SN: YFS053153
- JD 1520 Grain Drill - 8"x32 Drops; 3pt.; Markers; SN: 690110; Sales Tax Item; Nice Unit!
- 2-JD 9350 Grain Drills - 6"x20 Drops x2; Rubber Press Wheels; Double Disc; w/Fertilizer Boxes and S-Tine Hitch
- IH 620 Grain Drill - 7"x24 Drops; Seeder Box; Rubber Packer Wheels; SN: 620C1311
- 2007 Hardi Commander 4400 Sprayer - 77' Double Fold booms; 1100 Gallon Poly Tank; Narrow Rubber; SN: 016435; Sales Tax Item; Very Nice!
- Best Way 3pt Sprayer - 300 gal. Poly Tank; 50' Fold Out Booms; Foam Marker; Good Condition
- Wishek 842N-16 Offset Disk - 12"x28" Blades; Disk Scrapers; Rear Hitch and Hydraulics Plumbed to Rear; Dual Rubber; SN: AGCW08420DX031994; Good Condition!
- 17' Packer - Hydraulic Transport
- HutchMaster Tandem Offset Disk - 28'; 9"x 22" Blades; Front Notched; Rear Smooth; Dual Rubber; Wing Up
- JI Case 501 Tandem/Offset Disk - 16'; On Dual Rubber; 10.5x24" Smooth Blades; Rear Hitch; Hydraulics Plumbed to Rear; Disc Scrapers; SN: JAG0169047; Nice Disk!
- Case Tandem Disk on Rubber - 10'; 7"x17" Notched Blades; Rear Hitch
- Summers Spiral Packer - 36'; Wing Up; On Rubber
- 14' Packer - 15/21" Rings; Remaned Tongue
- Big Ed 5-Shank Ripper - 3pt
- Degelman Rock Picker - PTO, Hydraulic lift
- 3pt. Aerator - 10'
Irrigation Pivot & Wheel Line
- 1983 Valley 7-Tower Circle w/Corner Catcher - 1,195'; 1- Season on New Pivot Unit, Low Evap. Sprinklers -4 Seasons; Good Condition; Sold FOB shipping point. Circle will be sold offsight. 1- Season on New Pivot Unit, Low Evap Sprinklers; 4- Seasons; Corner Catcher-268'; Circle was on 143 arce tract. 1,300 gpm. Good Condition. Sold FOB. Pivot Directions- From Dodson and Road 7 NW Drive west 2 Miles to Road E NW. Turn North on Road E NW and drive 1.5 Miles to "Pivot for Auction Sign". Turn East and drive 3/10 of a mile to pivot. Pivot is at base of Hill and cannot be seen from the road. 4WD is required. Contact Vern Hellewell @ 509.750.0765 for moving inquiries.
- Hydraulic Wheel Line 17 Joints w/7' Wheels - Plus 20' Joint and Mover Pipe; Hydraulic Mover w/Gas Motor; 740' Total; Wade Rain Couplers
- 50 Plus PVC Gated Pipe – 12” x 30’; Good Condition!
Vehicles, ATVs & Lawn Mowers
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab Pickup - 5.9L Cummins; Auto; Full Power; Cruise; AM/FM/CD; 195,495 Miles at time of Listing; Leather Interior; w/8' Bradford Built Flatbed
- Chevy C/30 Dump Truck – 4-spd; 350 V8 Gas; Power Steering; 2WD; 12' Diamond Plate Bed; HD Single Cylinder Hoist
- 2003 Chrysler Town and Country LX - 3.3L V6; Auto; FWD; 77,679 Miles
- 2008 Hyundai Accent - 66K Miles; 5-spd.; 1.8L Gas; Sales Tax Item; Sold Subject to Seller's Confirmation
- 2004 Subaru Legacy L Sedan - 110,965 Miles; 2.5L; 4 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; AWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2004 Kia Sorento - 84,548 Miles; 3.5L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; 4WD; Sales Tax Item
- 2004 Chevy Avalanche Z71 - 143k Miles; Auto; 5.3L Gas; 4WD; Leather Interior; Power Doors and Captain Seat; Bose Sound; AM/FM/CD; A/C; VIN: 9058; Sales Tax Item; Sold Subject to Seller's Confirmation
- 2003 Ford Escape XLT - 181,270 Miles; 3.0L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; RWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2003 Chevy Cavalier LS - 2.2L; 4 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2002 Pontiac Montana - 181,250 Miles; 3.4L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2002 Ford Focus LX - 111,958 Miles; 2.0L; 4 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2002 Saturn Vue - 153,049 Miles; 3.0L; 6 cyl.; Gas; Auto; AWD
- 2001 Honda Civic - 124k; Auto; Cruise; Power Sunroof; Sales Tax Item
- 2001 Chevy Malibu - 3.1L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 2001 BMW 330I Sedan – 175,560 Miles; 3.0L; 6 cyl.; Gas; Auto; RWD; A/C; Power Steering; Power Doors; Radio/Cassette/CD; Pass Key Security; Dual Airbags; ABS; Sales Tax Item
- 1999 Mitsubishi Montero - 193,316 Miles; 3.0L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; Sales Tax Item
- 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 146,872 Miles; 4.0L; 6 cyl.; 4-spd Auto; 4WD; Sales Tax Item
- 1998 Subaru Legacy Sedan - 171,677 Miles; 2.2L; 4 cyl.; Gas; 5-spd; Sales Tax Item
- 1998 Mitsubishi Galant - 2.4L; 4 cyl.; Gas; Auto; A/C; Radio/Cassette/CD; ABS; Cruise; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 1997 Toyota Tacoma - 2.7L; 4 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; 4WD; Sales Tax Item
- 1997 Ford Explorer - 205,347 Miles; 5.0L; 8 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; AWD; Sales Tax Item
- 1997 Ford Expedition - 155,937 Miles; 5.4L; 8 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd Auto; 4WD; Sales Tax Item
- 1995 Dodge Intrepid - 3.3L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 4-spd; FWD; Sales Tax Item
- 1994 Dodge Van - 3.9L; 6 cyl.; Gas; 3-spd Auto; RWD; Sales Tax Item
- 1993 Chevy K1500 Suburban - 5.7L; Gas; 8 cyl; 4-spd Auto; 4WD; Sales Tax Item
- 1991 Mazda 626 - 2.2L; 4 cyl; 4-spd Auto; FWD; Gas; Sales Tax Item
- 2013 Polaris 4x4 Ranger - Auto; Windshield; Power Steering; Dump Bed; 3,160 Miles
- 2008 Polaris 500 HO Quad - On Demand AWD
- 2014 Craftsman Z6200 Zero Turn Lawnmower - W/Kohler 7000 Elite Series; 22 HP; 46"
- 2008 Craftsman YS4500 Lawn Mower - Kohler 20 HP Motor; 2WD
- Craftsman 15.5/40 Zero Turn Lawnmower - 40" Cut; Runs Good!
- Fat Cat Motor Bike - Runs
- Case IH 1350 Mixer/Grinder - PTO Driven; 4-Ton Capacity; Electronic Scale
- Arts Way PM1430 Mixer/Grinder - PTO Drive; 4-Drive; Electronic Scale
- 1996 Brockhoff Livestock Trailer – Bumper Pull; 18'; Tandem Axle
- (2) SB Livestock Trailers – Tandem Axle; Single Rubber
- (4) Aqua Stainless Steel Self Pig Feeders - 3x3; 2-36" Feeder Areas w/Waterer
- (3) SS/Poly 4' Vertical Pig Feeders/Waterer
- Large Assortment of Wire Hog Panels
- Approximately 4 Elevated Weaner Pig Poly Huts
- Taurus 4510 “The Judge"
- Winchester Model 9422M XTR 22 Win Mag Rifle
- Ruger Model 10/22 22 LR Carbine
- British 303 Rifle
- Mossberg 500A 12 ga shotgun
- Ithaca Model 51 12ga shotgun
- Geha Bolt Action 12ga German Shotgun
- 1983 Fleetwood Western Mobile Home - 14'x56'; 2-Doors; 2 Bedroom; 1 Bath; w/Refrigerator and Stove
- 1983 Como Mobile Home - 14'x66'; 3 Bedroom; 1 Bath
- NEW 20-Drawer Workbench
- NEW 20' HD Bi-Parting Wrought Iron Gate
Large selection of NEW Tomahawk brand and other skid steer attachments, various pop-up and portable structures, 7-estate firearms, self-propelled garden equipment, shop hand tools and machinery, 94+/- EcoBlocks, and cultivating tools. There is also a small gathering of furniture, a flat screen TV and other household items.
Your use of this site and bid placement constitutes your acceptance and agreement to adhere to these terms. Please print a copy for your records. All bidders are responsible for reading all terms and conditions carefully. Lack of knowledge of Auction Terms and Conditions will not release bidders from their obligations.
A. All Premiums are figured on a “per item” basis. An onsite Buyer's Premium of 10% is added to the high bid on any items $2,500 and under. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
B. Online (INTERNET) Purchases will follow the listed Buyers Premium Scales: Items purchased at $2,500.00 and under will be charged a 12% Internet Buyers Premium. Items purchased at or above $2,500.01 will be charged a 2% Internet Buyers Premium. Please take this into consideration when bidding. (Bid price + buyer premium = sale price.)
A. All sales are final – no refunds
B. All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or good personal checks are accepted. Should you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% handling fee. Buyers must register, bid, and pay onsite to wave the 4% handling fee.
C. Unless otherwise arranged, the auction company will charge out credit cards on account for online buyers.
D. If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Company. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers.
E. The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company’s bank.
A. No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made.
B. Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time is subject to a $75 convenience fee.
A. All titled vehicles require a title transfer and are subject to transfer fees. Please take this into consideration when bidding
B. Title Purpose Only transfers are subject to a $120 transfer fee without the 3-Day Temp License, $155 transfer fee with the 3-Day Temp License.
C. Car and SUV Passenger Vehicle Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $227.75 to $247.75. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs..
D. Pickup Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $225 to $291. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs..
E. Any Vehicle or Trailer weighing greater than 4,000lbs are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
F. Any Recreational Vehicle or Trailer sold are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
G. Residents of the following cities may be subject to a Transportation District Fee –
Anacortes, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Buckley, Burien, Carbonado, Clarkston, Des Moines, DuPont, Edgewood, East Wenatchee, Eatonville, Electric City, Edmonds, Enumclaw, Everett, Grandview, Granite Falls, Kalama, Kelso, Kenmore, Kittitas, Lake Forest Park, Lakewood, Lynnwood, Mabton, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Normandy Park, Mountlake Terrace, Olympia, Orting, Prosser, Roy, Royal City, Seattle, Sedro Woolley, Snoqualmie, Soap Lake, Spokane, Tacoma, Toppenish, University Place, Wapato, Wenatchee, Wilkeson, Zillah. Please check at the trailer to see if your city of residence is subject to this fee.
H. Any and all fees will be collected for every vehicle sold.
Firearm Transfers (If Applicable)
A. All firearms are subject to a $30 transfer fee paid directly to Olde World Trading Company.
B. Buyers must comply and pass a federal background check in order to purchase any firearm sold.
C. Purchase prices will not be refunded to those individuals who fail to pass a federal background check.
D. A valid conceal carry permit will allow buyers, who pay the required transfer fee and pass the federal background check, to have the ability to transfer and pickup handguns in the same day. Persons who do not have a valid conceal carry permit will have to wait a series a days before the transfer process is complete.
A. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
B. The Auction Company and/or the estate are not responsible for accidents on auction day or after items are sold.
C. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or for no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers or the Seller.
D. In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, MarkNet Alliance, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, LLC, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
E. Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
F. I grant Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers the right and permission to use video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
G. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers reserves the right to revise The Terms and Conditions at any time.