Please note: Bidding procedures have changed. Please scroll to bottom of page to review. If you started bidding and have any concerns with the updates bidding procedures or terms please contact our office at [email protected]
Your use of this site and bid placement constitutes your acceptance and agreement to adhere to these terms. Please print a copy for your records. All bidders are responsible for reading all terms and conditions carefully. Lack of knowledge of Auction Terms and Conditions will not release bidders from their obligations.
This auction features extended bidding! This feature extends the bidding on a lot for two minutes past the scheduled closing time, if a bid has been placed on that lot within the last two minutes of the auction. It will remain open until there are no bids on that lot for two minutes. This eliminates 'snipe' bidding and ensures a fair bidding experience for all.
Loadout will be on July 2nd and 3rd. Arrangements for different loadout dates can be arranged. Please contact Yarbro's for more details.
All items must be removed by July 14, 2018.
Load-out appointments must be made prior to arrival. Appointments can be made by calling (509)765-6869.
Any items remaining after the designated removal date are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given.
No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made.
Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time is subject to a $75 convenience fee.
• 10% Buyer’s Premium will be collected on all purchases. Please take this in consideration when bidding. (Bid Price + Buyer’s Premium = Final Price)
• All purchases are subject to Washington state sales tax.
Tax Exemptions – Purchaser’s in possession of a valid reseller’s permit; Residents of Alaska, Colorado, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon
• All sales are final – no refunds
• Unless otherwise arranged, the auction company will charge out credit cards on account.
• All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or good personal checks are accepted. Should you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% handling fee.
• Business checks are accepted.
• If Paying with personal check, buyer must provide a bank letter of guarantee.
• The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company’s bank.
Title Transfer (If Applicable)
• All titled vehicles require a title transfer and are subject to transfer fees. Please take this into consideration when bidding
• Title Purpose Only transfers are subject to a $120 transfer fee without the 3-Day Temp License, $155 transfer fee with the 3-Day Temp License.
• Car and SUV Passenger Vehicle Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $227.75 to $247.75. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs.
• Pickup Licensing and Transfers are subject to transfer fees ranging from $225 to $291. The price will be determined by the GVWR of the vehicle sold as per Washington State Motor Vehicle Licensing regs.
• Any Vehicle or Trailer weighing greater than 4,000lbs are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
• Any Recreational Vehicle or Trailer sold are subject to a Title Purpose Only $155 transfer fee if a 3-Day Temp Permit is required; $120 if no 3-Day Temp Permit is required.
• Residents of the following cities may be subject to a Transportation District Fee –
Anacortes, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, Buckley, Burien, Carbonado, Clarkston, Des Moines, DuPont, Edgewood, East Wenatchee, Eatonville, Electric City, Edmonds, Enumclaw, Everett, Grandview, Granite Falls, Kalama, Kelso, Kenmore, Kittitas, Lake Forest Park, Lakewood, Lynnwood, Mabton, Maple Valley, Mercer Island, Normandy Park, Mountlake Terrace, Olympia, Orting, Prosser, Roy, Royal City, Seattle, Sedro Woolley, Snoqualmie, Soap Lake, Spokane, Tacoma, Toppenish, University Place, Wapato, Wenatchee, Wilkeson, Zillah. Please check at the trailer to see if your city of residence is subject to this fee.
• Any and all fees will be collected for every vehicle sold.
• All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
• The Auction Company and/or the estate are not responsible for accidents on auction day or after items are sold.
• Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or for no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers or the Seller.
• In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, MarkNet Alliance, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, LLC, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
• Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
• I grant Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers the right and permission to use video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
• Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers reserves the right to revise The Terms and Conditions at any time.
Please note Catalog 1 Bidders. We have had requests for a bulk bidding platform for the Intake Manifolds. These assets to be offered in bulk and on an individual basis. To insure reasonable interest, we have the bidding on the bulk offering starting at $90,000. Bulk bidding initial closing starts at 9am on June 30th as same time as individual manifolds. Bulk Bid and individual bid are tied to a 1 extend, all extend, meaning if some one bids in the last minute on a catalog 1 item, it extends the whole catalog until bidding is complete.
Individual catalog must total must exceed to bulk bid for the individual prices to be valid. So max your bids individual bids!
Catalog 2 closes on Sunday, July 1st. It is auto-extend per item but not tied to the entire catalog.
Thank you and happy bidding!