Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag Revolver; Ruger New Vaquero Single Action Revolver; Savage Md 516 7mm-08 Bolt Action Pistol; Starr Arms Co NY Cap & Ball Pistol; Colt Frontier Scout .22 Single Action Revolver; Western 2-Shot Derriger.22LR; Kentuckian .44 Muzzle Loader Pistol
Winchester Md 94 .30 Caliber Lever Action Rifle; Winchester .30-.30 Canadian Centennial 1867-1967 Rifle; Winchester Md 1895 .405 WCF Lever Action Rifle; Winchester Md 94 .30-30 Lever Action Rifle; Winchester Md 64 .32 Win Spl Lever Action Rifle; Winchester Md 03-22 Win Auto Rifle; Howa Md 1500 Bolt Action .243 Win Rifle; Weatherby Md Mark V .340WM Bolt Action Rifle; Weatherby Mark V .22-.250 Varmint Master Rifle; Sako A .280 Rem Bolt Action Rifle; Browning Var II .338 Win Mag Semi-Auto Rifle; Golden Eagle Md 7000 .338 Win Mag Rifle; Winchester .264 Win Bolt Action Rifle; Mauser Modelo Md Argentino 1 .243 R.C. Bolt Action Rifle; Browning .338 Win Mag Semi-Auto Rifle; Browning .270 Win Bolt Action Rifle; Browning Medallion .270WSM Bolt Action Rifle; Mauser Md 660 .30-.06 Bolt Action Rifle; Winchester Md 70 .300 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle; Remington Md 700 ADL .270 Win Bolt Action Rifle; Deutsche c we 30-.06 Bolt Action Rifle; Ruger M77 6mm Rem Bolt Action Rifle; Winchester Md 70 Featherweight .308 Win Rifle; Smith-Corona Md A3 Bolt Action Rifle; Savage Md 65M .22 Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle; Savage .300Win Mag Bolt Action Rifle; Winchester Md 100 .308 Win Semi-Auto Rifle; Remington Woodsmaster Md 740 .308 Win Mag Rifle; Mossberg Md 800ASM .308 Win Bolt Action Rifle; Savage Md 110 7mm Rem Mag Bolt Action Rifle; Ruger No 1 7mm Rem Mag Lever Action Rifle; Savage Md 99 Series A .243 Win Lever Action Rifle; Glen Field Md 30A .30-.30 Win Lever Action; Ithaca Md 72 .22LR Lever Action Saddle Gun; Ruger .44Mag Carbine; Marlin 40 .22LR Semi-Auto Rifle
Huglu Ag Tufekleri Koop Over/Under 12ga Shotgun; H&R Md 1212 12ga Over/Under Shotgun; Eiden’s Gunshop Over/Under 12ga Shotgun; H&K Fab Arm Red Lion 12ga Shotgun; Charles Daly Field 12ga 3in Semi-Auto Shotgun; Browning Light Twelve Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun; Winchester Md 140MK II 20ga Chamber Shotgun; Beretta Md AL 1-12 Semi-Auto 12ga Shotgun; Mossberg Accuchoke 12ga Pump Action Shotgun; Ithaca Md 37 Featherlight 12ga Pump Shotgun; Winchester Md 12 12ga Pump Shotgun; Savage Md 69RXL Series E 12ga Pump Shotgun; Stevens Browning Md 621 12ga Pump Shotgun
1913 NCR 454 Cash Register
Frederic Remington 1861-1909 Lost Wax Bronze Casting “Coming Through The Rye“; Frederic Remington “Bronco Buster”; Frederic Remington “Buffalo Signal”; Frederic Remington “Mountain Man”; Ron Leep “Lift Off”; Ron Leep “Falling In Love”; Ron Leep “Hare Today/Here Tomorrow”; Ron Leep “Attitude”; C.M. Russell “Stagecoach” and More!
Vehicles, Snowmobiles, Jet Skis & Trailers
1993 Ford Ranger Regular Cab Pickup; 1980 GMC Brigadier Service Truck; Polaris Indy XLT Snowmobile; Polaris Indy 500 Snowmobile; Polaris Storm 800 Snowmobile; Polaris Indy Trail Deluxe Snowmobile; SB 4-Place Snowmobile Trailer; Zieman 2-Place Snowmobile Trailer; (2) Polaris SL 750 Jet Skis; Shorelander Jet Ski Trailer
Mint & Farm Machinery
Portable Mint Still - 400hp Rye Boiler, State inspected at last use; (6) Cleaver Brooks Boilers - 500hp-150hp; (5) Cobb Mint Separators; (6) Newhouse Mint Condensers; 12,000gal Metal Fertilizer Tank; (2) 1,000gal Poly Vertical Fertilizer Tanks; Agrigator Md GM40; IR Air Compressor; Airco Stick Welder
A. All Premiums are figured on a “per item” scale of the purchase price.
$1-$2,500 = 10% Buyer’s Premium
$2,501-$5,000 = 7.5% Buyer’s Premium
$5,001 and Greater = 5.5% Buyer’s Premium
B. In addition to the Buyer’s Premium scale, the auction company will collect an additional 2% Buyer’s Premium on all online purchases.
• All sales are final – no refunds
• All purchases must be paid for in U.S. funds the day of the auction. Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or good personal checks are accepted. Should you pay via credit card, you will be charged a 4% handling fee. Buyers must register, bid, and pay onsite to wave the 4% handling fee.
• Unless otherwise arranged, the auction company will charge out credit cards on account for online buyers.
• If paying by check, buyers not personally known by the Auction Company. must present an irrevocable letter of guarantee from issuing bank, guaranteeing payment to Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers.
• The Auction Company reserves the right to contact issuing bank to verify funds if the Auction Company deems it necessary. The auction company reserves the right to hold the purchased item(s) until funds are credited to Auction Company’s bank.
• No item is to be removed from the auction site until full settlement arrangements have been made.
• Any items remaining after 30 days of auction close are considered forfeit and become property of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers. No refunds will be given. Anyone who does not pick up items at the specified pick up time is subject to a $75 convenience fee.
• Once funds have been collected and secured, the auction company will mail titles to successful buyers.
All FFL transfers will be facilitated by Ochoco Feed and Farm Supply Inc.
• All Transfer Fees will be collected by auction company.
• Each Firearm is subject to the Transfer Fee.
• $30 Transfers to Oregon Residents
($20 will be collected by auction company and remitted to FFL. $10 will be collected by FFL and remitted to State of Oregon)
• $20 Transfers to Out-of-State Buyers
• Purchases by FFL’s are not exempt from transfer fee(s)
• Buyers must comply and pass a federal background check in order to purchase any firearm sold.
• Purchase prices will not be refunded to those individuals who fail to pass a federal background check.
• All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults and without warranty expressed or implied. Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers is not responsible for any missing or incorrect listing information. We have attempted to provide accurate descriptions. However, it is the bidder's responsibility to conduct any inspections to determine the condition and feasibility of the bidder’s intended use. Descriptions that are provided by the auction company are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. It is automatically acknowledged by registering that you have either personally inspected the items being sold, hired an agent to inspect the items being sold, or you have waived your right to inspect the items being sold. By placing a bid, this creates a contractual agreement to purchase the items being sold at the high bid price plus Buyers Premium and any additional fees.
• The Auction Company and/or the estate are not responsible for accidents on auction day or after items are sold.
• Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the auction for any reason or for no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers or the Seller.
• In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, MarkNet Alliance, and the Seller reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software nor Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers, LLC, MarkNet Alliance or the Seller shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. Email notifications may be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary.
• Any and all announcements on auction day will take precedence over any and all printed material.
• I grant Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers the right and permission to use video or still imagery of me or in which I may be included with others, to take, use, reuse, publish, and republish the same in whole or part.
• Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers reserves the right to revise The Terms and Conditions at any time.