Live with Online Bidding
Moses Lake, WA
1. New buyers will have to create an account in order to participate in the stock sale. A valid credit card must be provided in order to gain access to the event. Please note, Chuck Yarbro Auctioneers will not charge any cards for this auction. All payments must be made through CLA in Quincy.
2. The auction catalog will be posted by Thursday evening.
3. Steers, Swine, Lambs and Goats will be sold by the pound. Dairy Cattle and Fur and Feather animals will be sold by the head.
4. Clifton Larson Allen will facilitate all accounting. Please call Cassie with any accounting questions - (509)787-5935
5. The 'Add On' sheet can be found under the documents tab. Please fill out and send to CLA.
Moses Lake, WA
Short Notice Auction!-Please look for late additions at end of catalog!
After 50 years, Penhallurick True Value is closing it's doors. Rolling Stock, Pallet Racking, Excess Inventory & Fixtures will sell at timed online auction starting 9am on March 22nd.
*Please note, some equipment, will be retained to finish contractor deliveries thru May 31st. Please read item(s) description for the disposition of that particular item.*
Please note we will begin checking out Tuesday, March 22nd at 1pm-6pm, Wednesday March 23rd, 9am-7pm, Thursday, March 24th- 9am-7pm, Friday, March 25th, 9am-6pm, Saturday, March 26th, 8am-4pm, Sunday, March 27th, 9am-2pm. Everything, unless noted otherwise, must be removed by March 27th, if you cannot comply with this, please make other arrangements or do not bid! No exceptions. Miscellaneous purchasers, please bring boxes to load your merchandise. Gondola cannot be removed until Friday, March 25th, 2pm.
Onsite Inspection: Friday, March 18th 9am-4pm
Union Gap, WA
Auction onsite preview: February 2nd & February 9th-10am-2:30pm
Auction Loadout-Forklifts available for loadout. Hyster 50, Komatsu 30 & 25 forklifts will be retained for loadout until February 15th 2:30pm. Please note: The Container, Masteeel Press Brake, Masteeel Shear will be the loading responsibility of the purchaser. Items will be available for removal after the auction's closure until 2:30pm on February 10th. February 11th, 9am-2:30pm. Closed February 12th & 13th (Saturday & Sunday). Open February 14th-15th 9am-2:30pm All items must be removed by 2:30pm on February 15th, with exception of Container, Masteeel Press Brake, Masteeel Shear, Strippit Fabricator, Enco Milling Machine, Central Machinery Milling Machine, & Lathe. After February 15th they can be removed by appointment only & must be removed no later than February 22nd. Russell Crane set the brake & sheer into place. Please Contact Dave at Russell Crane - (509)457-6341 about loading availability & cost. Russell Crane's service is the responsibility of the purchaser